Cookies are small text files that are stored on the Internet user's device when visiting a web page. It is the website operator who determines what type of information the cookie contains and what its purpose is, and it can be used by the web server each time you visit that page. Cookies are used to save time and make the web browsing experience much more efficient. However, they can be used for a number of different purposes such as remembering login information or what is contained in your purchase order.
There are a number of guides explaining what cookies are, and what they are used for. For more information:
– Own Cookies: these are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from another computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from another computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
– Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
– Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: are those that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
FUELL TECHNOLOGIES S.L. will only use the cookies that you allow us to use. You can control your cookies through your browser. You can find more information about this below.
You can manage cookies through your browser or device settings. In the event that you choose to block them, it is possible that certain services that require their use will not be available to you.
You can carry out the management of cookies in the following locations of the most popular browsers:
For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser's Help.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser's Help.
For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.
For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser's Help.
Finally, we inform you that the Data Controller reserves the right to modify this data protection, privacy and cookies policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to changes or industry practices, although it will be notified, with due notice, of the changes to be introduced and the time when they will begin to take full effect.